Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,508 Posts
PM sent.

BY THE WAY--Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

Nick

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Is your hitch sold? If not I'll take it.

:black::black::black:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,477 Posts
Is your hitch sold? If not I'll take it.

I would suggest you send her a PM with your contact information since he does not have PM privileges yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi - Not sure how to handle this first time selling anything on this site. Would assume you would send a certified check possibly along with cost of shipping charges - I would suggest this or take any suggestions - the hitch is rather heavy I will have to go to the Post Office to get a cost to ship to Canada. my husbands cell number is (Bob) 401-633-2450 regarding this sale - again the price is $275.00.
Thanks for responding. Linda

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I would only need the hitch shipped to Michigan 48060

I can send you payment via PayPal as I have a US bank account and address.

Thanks Ben

Cadiman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will go to FedEx tomorrow to check costs for shipping - what will be the exact address for shipping - I will check out my PayPal account as I have never sold anything but have purchased items before.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I will go to FedEx tomorrow to check costs for shipping - what will be the exact address for shipping - I will check out my PayPal account as I have never sold anything but have purchased items before.
Ben Laxton
2014 Holland Ave #591
Port Huron, MI

519-318-4125

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All set got an estimate for shipping - UPS Ground - would arrive Thursday late - shipping will be 21.00 - once the payment is made via Paypal my account I will ship the trailer hitch off immediately following. My Paypal account is under [email protected]

Thank you,

Linda Lianos
1916 Putnam Pike
Chepachet, RI 02814
401-633-2126

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
All set got an estimate for shipping - UPS Ground - would arrive Thursday late - shipping will be 21.00 - once the payment is made via Paypal my account I will ship the trailer hitch off immediately following. My Paypal account is under [email protected]

Thank you,

Linda Lianos
1916 Putnam Pike
Chepachet, RI 02814
401-633-2126

You've sent $296.00 to [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Ben - Thanks for the quick payment. I will send off the hitch by UPS Ground tomorrow and will send you the tracking number once I have it. Have a great day. Linda

1 - 12 of 12 Posts