Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently took the ssr on a 2500 mile driving vacation. The truck was problem free the entire trip. The only problem were the lookie loos who wouldn't let me change lanes cause they were gaucking.

One night we stayed at a posh hotel in the LA area. It was quite a compliment to hear all the nice things from the valet people. And these were people who see and drive (though for short distances) the worlds finest cars. In fact they parked me next to a $250,000 Bentley, yet they all wanted to check out the ssr and had nothing but good to say. And of course then I put the top down....

My point, even in the realm of outstanding autos, the ssr gets more than its share of attention.

Side note: Not one traffic stop even with no front plate, and many of the finest looked it over.

·
Registered
601 Posts
:) You sound like me. I enjoy the attention that I get when I was parked between two 100,000 dollar cars in a up scale section of Washington, DC this past weekend. I was made that I didn't have my camera on this night. It would have made a nice picture. All three had the top s down. :cool

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Good to hear you had a fun ROAD TRIP in your SSR and no issues.
Sounds like the old " Route 66" TV Series, more fun..less drama......:cool

·
Registered
407 Posts
not that i would mind driving a Ferrari for a day......

i would even trade the SSR but then again we would be giving up more than we are getting!

rick :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts