Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a set of these off of eBay. Seller said they were from the "chrome package" and not sold individually. Does anybody else have these (other than a 2006 w/ chrome package)???
 

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,611 Posts
Nice looking stems...

kwhopper89 said:
Just got a set of these off of eBay. Seller said they were from the "chrome package" and not sold individually. Does anybody else have these (other than a 2006 w/ chrome package)???
Keith I have never seen those on a Chrome Package but I would like to get a set of those myself. :thumbs
 

·
OP
Joined
·
8,226 Posts
external chrome package

I just received my external chrome package from GM and the SSR valve cover were included. I may even install them one day...
 

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
Joined
·
10,106 Posts
I want them!!!!!

Gotta have 'em. Where, who, what , when.... don't care how much, ooooohhhhhh

drugs, pass the drugs.......

gotta have 'em......

drool.......

more, doctor, more.....

oooooohhhhhh.....

gotta have 'em......

can someone get a P/N so I can stop this?????????

ooooohhhhhhhh,. gotta have 'em....
 

·
OP
Joined
·
8,226 Posts
freak

OK, I am now having second thoughts about coming out to your place Mike for the fan install...:skep
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
Gotta have 'em. Where, who, what , when.... don't care how much, ooooohhhhhh

drugs, pass the drugs.......

gotta have 'em......

drool.......

more, doctor, more.....

oooooohhhhhh.....

gotta have 'em......

can someone get a P/N so I can stop this?????????

ooooohhhhhhhh,. gotta have 'em....

I hope you get them quick, fast and in a hurry.


:smash :smash :smash :smash :smash :smash​
 

·
I DO WINDOWS
Joined
·
8,825 Posts
...

WoW Mike, my vision of you just changed. :eek It's all good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
KEITH
I was watching those on Ebay also, I have looked around and can not locate them either. Hopefully someone can come up with a source.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Oh my .....

Easy now big guy......slow down .....take it easy......you'll get a more harmonious out come........:glol :glol :jester
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Valve Stem caps

Hello who ever is interested i have the outer chrome pkg and yes the valve caps come with the pkg.But the MFG for these is in Lake Forest Ca.There name to look up is Camisasca Automotive MFG PH# 1-800-295-9450 sure hope this helps.Doug.:seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
I did save the package that my SSR valve stem caps came in. Here is the info: camisasca automotive manufacturing inc. 800-295-9450. There website states they sell to automakers. The part number for the caps is 7-vt-12-6067. I would think Chevy would sell them in there parts dept. That makes to much sense. I have a Ford Harley Davidson truck with HD caps. I need to keep replacing them. They seem to vanish off the truck when it's parked. I keep extras in the glove box. These have the SSR logo on them. The PT Cruiser club we belong to has PT logo caps in their web site store from the same company.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Brace yourselves; some of you may be in for a disapointment. My ext chrome package came with valve CAPS only. Saints be praised; you can get chrome valve stem covers at my local Big-O tire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
joel said:
Brace yourselves; some of you may be in for a disapointment. My ext chrome package came with valve CAPS only. Saints be praised; you can get chrome valve stem covers at my local Big-O tire.
Not with the SSR on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Stems & Caps

ssr 05 said:
Not with the SSR on them.


Stems.......and caps are two different things........... Caps Come with SSR on them ...........And available.....GM dealer and eBay.... Stems are plain chrome.....and available most anywhere even Walmart
:seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Whitewolf said:
Stems.......and caps are two different things........... Caps Come with SSR on them ...........And available.....GM dealer and eBay.... Stems are plain chrome.....and available most anywhere even Walmart
:seeya

What is the part number for the caps with the SSR logo to order from a dealer?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,668 Posts
it looks like they sell to groups, companies, etc - maybe we should ask them about selling to a group like ours???
 
1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Top