Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I recently had to sell my Dads 2004 SSR,
I found and kept the following items and was curious about suggestions on the best way to market them. They are all in new/good condition, meant to sell them during cruzin the coast but was out of town, I live in Diamondhead Mississippi. Looks like I can't post pics as yet:

Qty 1 GM (LLOYD) bed carpet, Black with SSR logo (new)
Qty 1 removable trailer hitch with all three keys, never used(oris part #N-21X7-E291-AXXX
Qty 10 bed rail sliders, movable tie down loops
Qty 1 chrome gas cap door with mounting hardware.
Qty 1 SSR factory air compressor, works fine, never used, only tested
Qty 1 owners manual in leather case with SSR logo (manual has a few written notes in it)
Qty 1 convertible top / tonneau tool (for manual emerg use)
Qty 1 SSR windshield shade cover with case made by ("ultimate reflector) new
Qty 2 console cup holders (1 is new other works ok but does not fold up very smooth)
Qty 1 console key ( #119)
Qty 1 front grill "SSR signature series" emblem (ok condition)
Both front and rear gold bow tie emblems, (front one has wrinkles in it)

Maybe some SSR owner in Mississippi or Slidell La wants the lot.

Thanks in advance for the help/ suggestions, the SSR was so cool to drive for the short time I was allowed to drive it, I envy you guys and gals, what a vehicle!

·
Spirited driver!
1,601 Posts
Best option is to post a price for the items (you can edit your original post) and add an email/phone number for contact since you need 15 posts to be able to respond to private messages. Good luck with you sales.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,477 Posts
Best option is to post a price for the items (you can edit your original post) and add an email/phone number for contact since you need 15 posts to be able to respond to private messages. Good luck with you sales.
Good suggestion except, you cannot use phone number or email without being a Supporting Member. I suggest you click this link and play the game or this one to get your posts up to 15 so you can use PM (Private Messages) to communicate.

·
Spirited driver!
1,601 Posts
Good suggestion except, you cannot use phone number or email without being a Supporting Member. I suggest you click this link and play the game or this one to get your posts up to 15 so you can use PM (Private Messages) to communicate.
Oops! Forgot about those details. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Were these extras or did you strip the SSR down before you sold it? If taken off before sale the new owner could sure use some items like the top tool, owners manual, cup holders, compressor, etc. knows enough to replace them. You might consider contacting the new owner about some of these items.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Were these extras or did you strip the SSR down before you sold it? If taken off before sale the new owner could sure use some items like the top tool, owners manual, cup holders, compressor, etc. knows enough to replace them. You might consider contacting the new owner about some of these items.
I agree with cal201, these items and the console key should have been included with the truck when sold IMHO.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,923 Posts
AGREE . . .

Po Little SSR must have been "nekked" when sold.

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SSR Forum Members,
Thanks for the response and the information.
The structure and participation re this forum is second to non.
I am currently responding to emails and hope to find someone close to Diamondhead Ms that needs/wants the kit.
Agree, the items I have would/should have stayed with the vehicle, situation of selling it was bit stressed and rushed at the time.
I will do my best to respond to all accordingly, still dealing with estate and family issues just now.
All the Best and many thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts