Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question,
hoping if someone knows.
I know the rear fenders are overall wider than the fronts, but does anyone know width dimensions of the rears and (especially) front fenders?

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,366 Posts
Hey Alex........what exactly is this "snow" you speak of?!?!!!?

images-13.jpeg
(:)frozen:))​

:surprise:

=================
David :black:
images-3.jpeg

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
David @Warrior=='06 ,

Legend has it...Wobbie (Canuk of the North--aka @ttarob) has these HUGE @$$ PBP FANS that he points towards the poor [email protected] here in the Northern U.S. States!!

Once they're on...houses, yards and even SSRs parked outside are all covered in this white, cold, frozen layer of shaved ice!!! :surprise:...:surprise:...:surprise:

Now, I can't prove any of this; because I live so far South (and I have never seen Wobbie); but SSR owners from far and wide say that it's all his fault!!! So it must be true!!

Alex

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
CruDawg: You are downright MEAN saying those things. You better be careful, he might just move in with you! LAZY ONE
I see Wobbie has already located you too @LAZY ONE ... that is why you are trying to push him off on me!!! Nice Try...Enjoy your PBP Fall and Winter!! :laugh:

Sorry Stud...back to your fender question.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Just a quick question,
hoping if someone knows.
I know the rear fenders are overall wider than the fronts, but does anyone know width dimensions of the rears and (especially) front fenders?
Now that the Fanatic Clowns got that out of their System...….>:)
Here's the specs:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts