Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) :) :)

For all who may be interested, the SSR decal that covers the airbag tag on the Sun visors is available again on Ebay at # 7950538891.

After I ordered it, there were still 8 available. Get one before they are gone!!!

:cool :cool :cool :cool :cool

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got mine, thanks Jim. :cool :cool

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
SSR Bumper Sticker

I believe I got the last pair for now anyways... I think it should look great on the visors. The best part is that you can remove them when ever you want to.

Attachments

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Marc: I assumed they were $18.50 EACH, so I bought TWO. Was I correct?

If not, Houtex could buy 1 of the 2 I bought!

Jim G

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Two per Order

JimGnitecki said:

Jim G
Hi Jim,

If I read the description correctly there are two to each order. When I went to buy them it said (1) item left so that would mean you bought 2 items then you will have 4 visor covers in all. Below is a copy of the descrioption off of that ebay listing.

"... For sale are a pair of Bumper Stickers with a facsimile of the SSR logo on the sticker. These are vinyl stickers that can be removed and replaced if desired. Note in the pictures that the bumper stickers are coincidently the same size as the obnoxious warning stickers that appear on the SSR sun visors. Note also that the color and texture of the stickers blends into the SSR's color scheme. These are high quality stickers that will adhere properly where ever you choose to use them.

Quantity: 1
Subtotal: US $18.50 + $1.00 Shipping and handling = $19.50 "

So you could sell them to another member if you decide not to have 4 of them when they come in. However I am sure the seller will get more soon. For those that want to then can email the seller to ask if he can send you some when he gets them back in stock.

PS. Here is the sellers email address if anyone wants to email them and ask to be put on a waiting list. Since the seller was only selling them for one price you don't have to wait to bid on them.

GOOD LUCK!
Seller E-mail: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
JimGnitecki said:

Jim G
Got a PM from another member -he'll be making them soon. But if you have an extra set - I'll be happy to buy them from you.

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
Sun visor stickers

To any forum members that are interested i will start making the stickers for the sun visor next week. For now i'm only going to sell them to forum members. The cost will be $8.00 for plain and $14.00 with SSR logo. I'm out of town till next week and will post a picture when i return home.

THESE ARE NOT THE ONES ON E-BAY !!!!!!!

If you have any questions you can PM me or e-mail me at "[email protected]" :thumbs

Ed

·
Registered
137 Posts
QWKSSR said:
To any forum members that are interested i will start making the stickers for the sun visor next week. For now i'm only going to sell them to forum members. The cost will be $8.00 for plain and $14.00 with SSR logo. I'm out of town till next week and will post a picture when i return home.

If you have any questions you can PM me or e-mail me at "[email protected]" :thumbs

Ed

Ed

I already have your sill decals and wheel hub bowties. Would love to get a set of your airbag sticker coverups. Let us know once they are ready. :thumbs

Jeff

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Great looking Products

QWKSSR said:
Ed
Hey Ed,

Wow, I didn't know you are making those up too.
so please share some photos of your work soon... OK

**Ps. I just got a PM saying that it was another member that is selling those on ebay. So Ed must have his own version then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Chevrolet SSR Bumper Sticker Item # 7950970584 is back on Ebay. I just ordered two sets for myself and friend. There were 39 sets left after I ordered mine. Good Luck :cool :flag :cheers

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
QWKSSR,

Just for information, the SSR in the Ebay adds is mine. The stickers were "invented" by my high school son when I was complaining about the ugly yellow stickers. He is running the Ebay business as part of his economics class and wrote up the business plan and strategies.

Notice that neither he nor I posted on the board touting our own products...took a lesson from the windsuppressr guy who answered questions, but let the products speak for themselves through others mouths. I think his integrity is a good role model for how business should operate.

First you steal the idea, then post on the forum to undercut business until you are ready! I guess this will be a good object lesson for his class.

Chris in Texas

·
Registered
116 Posts
texster68 was kind enough to respond to my email asking to be notified when more of his stickers were available. I promptly ordered mine this morning.

Chris, I am impressed that your son had the idea, worked the business plan, and is running the business.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
I Agree with Texster68!

QWKSSR said:
... Notice that neither he nor I posted on the board touting our own products...took a lesson from the windsuppressr guy who answered questions, but let the products speak for themselves through others mouths. I think his integrity is a good role model for how business should operate.
ssrbh said:
Chris, I am impressed that your son had the idea, worked the business plan, and is running the business.
HI texster68,

I have to agree with you, that is certainly a very professional way to conduct your business.

My hat
of to you and your son. I am sure he will be very successful!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.