601 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Nice Choice!

I have that watch, the Skagen Ti SSR model. I had no qualms about buying it. My last watch was also a Skagen. Their products are well made.

The mesh bands are a kind of dense woven wire. I find it comfortable to wear. Though I did have to let it out to the last notch before it was loose enough to float.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Nice Watch

cruzned said:
Found this on the web if anyone is interested in an SSR watch, but for the price, I doubt it is of much quality.
HI Ed,

I had that watch for almost a year now and it is a nice quality watch for the money. It keeps perfect time and it has a glass lens and holds up very well considering I use it almost all the time. Now for dresser times I think the black dress watch would be the cool thing to have. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I have a $5600 Rolex sub and it keeps terrible time. I have since learned if you wnat to keep time buy a Timex and not a Rolex.

I might ave to get that TI...hmm

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Ken Thurm said:
With MISS DAISY under you you are the richest guy I know! MMMMMMMMM that didn't sound right!
In the words of Wildcat66, "Hee hee, he said booby" :glol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
$5600 POS in my opinion..All it is, is a show piece..I think I am going to sell it and get the SSR a little forced air....Besides..A timex will do everything it does and keep acurate time ontop of that.

Me rich..NO WAY..I wish I was... I see some of these guys on here with 4 and 5 cars and huge houses..Those are the rich guys..i live in a little house that was handed down to me. No house payments= extra money for toy's...LOL

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Boosted said:
$5600 POS in my opinion..All it is, is a show piece..I think I am going to sell it and get the SSR a little forced air....Besides..A timex will do everything it does and keep acurate time ontop of that.

Me rich..NO WAY..I wish I was... I see some of these guys on here with 4 and 5 cars and huge houses..Those are the rich guys..i live in a little house that was handed down to me. No house payments= extra money for toy's...LOL
Hey Steve,

I hope you know I was just kidding!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts