Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who do not look at ebay to often or who have been looking for an SSR watch there are some great buy's to be had. I received the first of them last week and it looks great. Here are a couple of item numbers if you are interested.Wasn't sure about posting here.Item 2509246356 250924963964 250924966112 Happy watching . vavoom:):yellow:Attaced is a photo of the watch that I brought.I think they look great .vavoom

Attachments

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
got to love the 14.98 shipping cost
they have silver, pacific, orange and redline from what i saw

Unisex Sport Watch
Unisex silver-tone high quality watch.
The watch casing measures approx. 1 1/2" in diameter, the watch band fits most wrists from approx. 6 1/2" to 8".
The watch band is made of stainless steel.
Stainless steel backMiyota watch movement made by Citizen.
The battery for the watch is included.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yes I'm bidding on the Yellow Slingshot also I think it show up the best on the watch But I drive a :blur:

thanks Jim

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a couple of different ssr watches off ebay earlier this years. yes they are cheap watches, and it takes about 6 weeks to arrive, but they keep good time so far, and what can I expect for under 17.00 total

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, mine came from Hong Kong. It took about two -three weeks for delivery.I have the one with just the SSR outline in red which cost me $1.99 plus $14 freight. Second was with thr yellow outline and Slingshot for 99c and $14 freight. If you contact the seller he will be able to let you kow what colours he has available, as I missed the first slingshot whatch and got a second chance offer.vavoom:yellow:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have two different SSR watches and one PT cruiser watch, don't have any problems with the way they look. I paid around $14.95 for each and I am happy.Horses for courses.vavoom:yellow:

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I bid on two like the one Vavoom posted, one Redlinred & one Silver for a total of $ 17.98 with shipping. :cool looking watch's

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The price is right, they work well and a good talking point when you are out with your ride.vavoom:yellow:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I purchased a yellow:yellow:watch a couple of months back and although it doesnt feel like an expensive watch when you wear it, it allways keeps correct time and looks pretty darn good. I like my original SSR watch better, but it is getting pretty beat up from the constant wear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts