Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen one reference to weight of the SSR and I find it hard to believe that it is 4600lbs. Has anyone gotten a definite? I have two ordered and my very detailed paperwork as to options etc., and the weight is listed as TBD.(obviously" to be determined")

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Weight.

According to Kelly Blue Book the weight is 4760.

The GVWR is 6050 and maximum towing is 2500. While KBB has these numbers it is missing some other information, so I don't know how accurate it is.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
DakotaDocMartin said:
Any SSR that's going to be built is already in existance since production ceased on March 17th, 2006. How could you "have two ordered"? :confused

I'm confused. Isn't this a 2003 post?​

·
Registered
337 Posts
DakotaDocMartin said:
Any SSR that's going to be built is already in existance since production ceased on March 17th, 2006. How could you "have two ordered"? :confused
the same way most of the chrome parts for a 2006 are listed as a "future part "

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
OK I am guilty... Iwanted to see how many would read the post and not notice the date....:willy: :willy: :willy:

Sorry guys just some fun while I was off the meds..Now I am back on them and they are kickin in...:flag

I guess I should have warned yall that when I run out of my pills I get a little on the crazy side...

·
Registered
596 Posts
weight

Well, in case anybody is interested, I had to weigh mine at a truck scale to get it registered here in Cali, since I brought it in from out of state, and it weighed 4680 lbs with 3/4 full tank of gas. That's one heavy vehicle!

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
It's the cruisen brick.......:ssr............ :ssr ...........:ssr............ :ssr
:glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Still around?

Geez...am I still around?

I've been answering SSR questions for more than 3 years now......and I still don't know anything :glol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts