Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Group,

I just wanted to say that over the past few months that I have been a member here on SSRFantic.com I have come to appreciate a lot of things. One thing for sure is that I have made many new friends and even if we all don't always agree on an issue we do respect each others opinions. After being a member of the Corvette forum for only a few short weeks I think I can safely say we are ALL one BIG Happy family here! :)

The Corvette forum is WILD and CRAZY! That forum is so HUGE you can get lost easily on there lol. If you post something in the am by the time lunch gets around your thread might not even be on the first page. LOL One thing I found out quickly is that there are many more radicals on that site. They can and sometimes often bash each other big time and much more rude and are very crude too on there. :boxing Although at times it can be amusing to read, I much prefer our fun group of SSR owners and visitors on here. :angel

Once again, thanks for all your helpful feed back and friendships! I look forward to more great times on here and in the future! :thumbs

PS Also "Big Thanks" to our great site Administrator, Troy Roberts for a job well done!
:thumbs

·
Registered
347 Posts
:cheers:

The CF can be a pretty crazy place at times. :crazy: It's a lot of fun but it's definitely different from a smaller community like we have at SSRfanatic.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Western NY

Hey, Marc - whereabouts in Western NY? I'll be in Syracuse for Homecoming the weekend of Oct 9th (get there on the 7th) - It'll be a combination reunion and honeymoon. Some fool scheduled Florida State - Purdue whupped us 51 - zio. I can't imagine what this slaughter will be.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Niagara Falls

HI Houtex,

I would enjoy meeting you guys... I am 30 min outside of Buffalo and 3 hours from Syracuse. If you are able to stop by for a chat while you are going thru the area I could meet up with you somewhere near bye.

Let me know more in a PM and maybe we might be able to connect.
:seeya

Ps can you bring Bert and Machell along too... :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
open PM

Marc NY said:
HI Houtex,

I would enjoy meeting you guys... I am 30 min outside of Buffalo and 3 hours from Syracuse. If you are able to stop by for a chat while you are going thru the area I could meet up with you somewhere near bye.

Let me know more in a PM and maybe we might be able to connect.
:seeya

Ps can you bring Bert and Machell along too... :thumbs
No need for PM - Can't make it to Buffalo. Hmmmm road trip with Bert and Machell to Buffalo from Texas - maybe after the winter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Marc Im just curious, would you be from Hamburg? Thats my home town but I havent lived there for a long time but I was there this summer to visit family. Guam is home now. I see you are on line now, it is 8:45 here so it must be early there.
Don
dbdguam

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi to Guam!

HI Don,

I am in Niagara, in Niagara County... not far from Hamburg. Gaum is a far away place there sir. lol... Hope that you enjoy the forum.

Like to hear from you, either here or PM me when you get a chance.

Nice to hear from friends from WNY area.

Regards,

:flag

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Upstate

Marc - Spent about four days in the 'Cuse area last week. Told my new bride to pack all the cold weather stuff - she's never been north of the M-D line. Turned out to be beautiful weather - some days in the high 70's. Now she thinks I'm an alarmist. BTW - great game agains Florida State.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Corvette Site

To: Marc NY

Marc you know anybody can own a Corvette but only special people own SSR's
I don't claim to be special, I just got lucky. Thare are a lot of special people on this site though.

bronco

·
Registered
28,760 Posts
Hi Group,

I just wanted to say that over the past few months that I have been a member here on SSRFantic.com I have come to appreciate a lot of things. One thing for sure is that I have made many new friends and even if we all don't always agree on an issue we do respect each others opinions. After being a member of the Corvette forum for only a few short weeks I think I can safely say we are ALL one BIG Happy family here! :)

The Corvette forum is WILD and CRAZY! That forum is so HUGE you can get lost easily on there lol. If you post something in the am by the time lunch gets around your thread might not even be on the first page. LOL One thing I found out quickly is that there are many more radicals on that site. They can and sometimes often bash each other big time and much more rude and are very crude too on there. :boxing Although at times it can be amusing to read, I much prefer our fun group of SSR owners and visitors on here. :angel

Once again, thanks for all your helpful feed back and friendships! I look forward to more great times on here and in the future! :thumbs

PS Also "Big Thanks" to our great site Administrator, Troy Roberts for a job well done!
:thumbs
Look how much we've change in the last three years since you first posted that thread.
Wouldn't you agree we are Wild & Crazy now and we're posted more stuff at record highs each day.
Bottom line is we're a happy family here!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts