Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just flew home from my first Indy 500. I was very impressed with the track's use of the SSR. more than 30 yellow SSR's served as the parade cars to run the big shots around the track before the race. It made me proud to see this and to know that I have one in my garage for my next parade.

Jim

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,797 Posts
Wait until you see this years Brickyard SSRs!

junkyardjim said:
I just flew home from my first Indy 500. I was very impressed with the track's use of the SSR. more than 30 yellow SSR's served as the parade cars to run the big shots around the track before the race. It made me proud to see this and to know that I have one in my garage for my next parade.

Jim
Hey Jim,

I hear that the LCC SSR Plant will be making up some specially painted SSRs for the upcoming Brickyard Race! That should be an awesome sight to see 45 SSRs running around the track with one of the 06 paint schemes on them! :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
They got next to zero coverage on TV. I only saw one shot looking at a line of them. That was from above and beyond turn 1.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Brickyard Race

Marc NY said:
Hey Jim,

I hear that the LCC SSR Plant will be making up some specially painted SSRs for the upcoming Brickyard Race! That should be an awesome sight to see 45 SSRs running around the track with one of the 06 paint schemes on them!
Hey Marc,

Can't wait 2 c'm at the Brickyard. :thumbs We'll b there 4 the race with the Travel Supreme Club. :)

I've been on the road since 5/10 on "The Big Trip" in my coach, I'm gettin SSR withdrawal. Can't seem 2 stop shakin everytime I c 1 on the road. BTW, whoever has that Redline SSR :ssr in Louisiana, sumwhere btween Monroe n Minden on I-20.....man. u was flyin low!!!! ;)

Stopped by Ron Dixons in Florida n enjoyed his hospitality n his wonderful family n beautiful home there on the lake. Of course, I forced him 2 drag his SSR out 4 a pic. C pic.

We're currently in Dallas on the way up 2 OKC 2 morrow 4 a week or so then on 2 LAS VEGAS!!!! :party

We'll b goin thru North Texas, New Mexico n Arizona. We'll b goin on 2 Colorado, Wyoming, Montana all b4 the Brickyard race. :eek

Anyway, we r on a nationwide trip n if any of u want 2 hook up with us jus let me know. We sure cud use a SSR fix....REAL SOON. :willy: :thumbs

Gotta go now...much 2 do. :seeya

:cool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
ssr17of25 said:

Hey Marc,

Anyway, we r on a nationwide trip n if any of u want 2 hook up with us jus let me know. We sure cud use a SSR fix....REAL SOON. :willy: :thumbs

Gotta go now...much 2 do. :seeya

:cool
Too late - if you'd come I10 instead of I20 you could have satisfied your SSR jones in Houston.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
You could stop by Decatur for the First Sat. Car Cruise....... But you are probably to far away from here by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts