Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
To all;
As I have stated in the past, I work for a Chevrolet dealer in the northern California area. Was talking to our General Sales Manager yesterday, telling him about this site. We have two SSR, 05 , in stock. Being offered for $200.00 over dealer invoice, plus tax, license and documentation, (for California residents). All others pay their respective tax, license and doc. for where they live.
#1 is a yellow with all options, dealer demo with approximately 1600 miles on the odo. #2 is a black six speed, also with all the options. If interested, send me a PM or email at [EDIT] [COLOR=DarkRed]Chevy Dealers Name. Business number is [/COLOR] [Edit]

THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR SSR FANATIC MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIERS.
Mike :cool

·
0 Posts
SSR's 4 Sale St Louis Missouri

The going price on 2004's in St Louis Area is 33,888.00 Loaded.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have 4 05s 1000 under invoice no 6 speeds

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SSR Available

Stutide,
The Black 6 speed has an dealer invoice price of $47,386.51. Your price is $47,586.51. You would be responsible for all applicable fees for your state, county, etc. Shipping from California to NC is somewhere from $1,500-$1700 in an
enclosed trailer. (Have done it before with Corvettes). Let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Watch Six said:
Stutide,
The Black 6 speed has an dealer invoice price of $47,386.51. Your price is $47,586.51. You would be responsible for all applicable fees for your state, county, etc. Shipping from California to NC is somewhere from $1,500-$1700 in an
enclosed trailer. (Have done it before with Corvettes). Let me know.
Oh, please...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This Great Country,

Bimoto,
You know whats great about this country, if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have a black auto msrp 49625.00 Invoice 46701.43 less 1000.00 for total of 45701.43 no add on or doc fees tennessee residents pay sales tax

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Closed

HI Group,

Watch Six has agreed with me to close this thread until he gets permisson from Troy to advertise on our site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.