Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new for sale section!

This section is setup for our members to post SSRs for sale. Commercial posts are only allowed with prior permission from the forum administrator. If you are a dealer who would like to post an SSR for sale please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

:cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dealer SSRs for sale (please email back with specifics)

Troy Roberts said:
Welcome to the new for sale section!

This section is setup for our members to post SSRs for sale. Commercial posts are only allowed with prior permission from the forum administrator. If you are a dealer who would like to post an SSR for sale please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

:cheers
Good afternoon,

I am the Marketing Manager at Berger Chevrolet in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Berger has several new 2005 SSRs available for sale and I wanted to inquire about listing these SSRs on the SSR FANATIC website.

I investigated the "SSR for Sale" forum section and found that dealers must obtain permission to list their vehicles. Please advise me on the specific process that Berger needs to undertake to list on the SSR FANATIC site.

Thanks, and best regards,

Roger Snider

[email protected]

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wanted SSR

Having had El Caminos & Rancheros I really would love to have an SSR. Can anyone tell me who has one for sale. Silver 06 , low miles would be great.
Thansk
jeaux:silver:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am sorry to say that it has come time for me and my 2005 Slingshot Yellow SSR to part ways. So here goes:

2005 auto full trim package and 6 disc CD player Bose sound. Garaged majority of the time. Maintained and detailed weekly. Only 21500 miles and warranty is good through May 2008. Have loved the ride, but time for a change. Book says $35k will take $32,500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
06 Six Speed Wanted

Wanted to Buy, "06" SSR, 6 Speed, Low Miles, Chrome, Color, Yellow, :yellow: Red, :ssr or Black,:black: prefer nonsmoker. PM or call Dave @ 419-874-3540, Home 419-823-4004. (I love my Black "04", but won't be happy till I have a six speed.) Will pay top $$$, for Top Condition & Low Miles!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I would like to post my SSR for sale. I do not see how to do so. Any help would be great........

Hooper
Click on FORUMS and the SSR's for sale.

Selling one personal SSR is o.k. on here , no dealers with out permission.
Oh..and unless you are a supporting member you cannot put a phone # or email.

(at least those were the rules before the buy-out).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts