8,363 Posts
Its definitely a "buyer's market". :nerd:

<★> ~~~ Hey Bob, how good are your "forging skills?!?! " :surprise:

===============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I have not even had one inquiry about the FPR two tone for sale in Kansas City. John's wife would really like it to find a new home.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not even had one inquiry about the FPR two tone for sale in Kansas City. John's wife would really like it to find a new home.
That sucks but ... market is soft and not perhaps not a real good time to sell what some people call a convertible. Damn, thats a shame cause that's one nice little truck. 10 uh C cozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'd like to trade mine for a 6 speed
Hey, I read in today's Murfreesboro Daily News Journal somebody was shootin' at vehicles near "Oolli (Ooltewah, TN). What the hell's goin' on down there in your town??? Hope your SSR wasn't one of them. "A Tennessee man has been accused of firing a shotgun at passing cars on an interstate overpass" tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cars-on-line.com Never heard of that one? Autotrader.com is popular here up north! 225 matches it says!!!

:black::smile2:
Scott, cars-on-line.com carries all makes & models broken down by years. This is the most SSR's I have ever seen on their web site. Personally, I think their prices, for the SSR's listed are a little high. That Yellow one ordered for Morgan-McClure Racing is in the high 40's. cozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Yes he was The shooting took place off the exit I live on The shooter was well know here he has been in trouble several times The man isn't all their my R was in the garage when all this went on

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,786 Posts
I see on the cars-on-line.com website there's a 2006 SSR advertised with the "Rampage Package". It even has it spelled out on the tailgate. Sounds more like a model for a Dodge. Nice looking truck though.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
N2CRUZIN....tell me about your R.....you gotta know Riceville and Athens....I have relatives there and will be thru there mid Nov. mine is a six speed.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,046 Posts
Hey, I read in today's Murfreesboro Daily News Journal somebody was shootin' at vehicles near "Oolli (Ooltewal, TN). What the hell's goin' on down there in your town??? Hope your SSR wasn't one of them. "A Tennessee man has been accused of firing a shotgun at passing cars on an interstate overpass" tennesseecozydog :ssr[/QUOT

In our state we shoot back. Enough said!!!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes he was The shooting took place off the exit I live on The shooter was well know here he has been in trouble several times The man isn't all their my R was in the garage when all this went on
"my R was in the garage" GOOD !!! Bob Alexander :smile2: :ssr

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
219 Posts
An 05 Calloway 5 speed coming up

Just noticed there are 27 SSR's for sale on cars-on-line.com. Several different colors, even a Pacific Blue !!! tennesseecozydog
Just noticed an 05 Slingshot Calloway 6 speed coming up at Mecum Las Vegas. Supposed to be 1 of 4 whatever that means. Showing 5,500 miles. 2 other R's are listed also all Friday "F" cars. Another one may show up at the last minute.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts