Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE TWO SSRs OUT ON EBAY UNDER THE NAME OF 2rew. 06 Black with blue frames and an 05 Red w/6 speed. Black one is an automatic with the chrome package, but no trunk trim. The Red one is completely loaded. The ads have all the details and photos. Hope someone on the Forum will find an interest. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks

LOWERED PRICE ON BOTH SSRs 8/18/18 A.M.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Smokin' Asphalt 23,060 on the mileage and 23148 on the vin # !!!

Redline Red 18,700 on the mileage and 18411 on the vin # !!!

Isn't that unique 23 & 23 and 18 & 18 ???

Nice low mileage R's

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but looking over the Red SSR, I think it would benefit you to install a set of running boards and have the body repairs done. Fuel gauge could be gimbals and might be worth a try cause that's kind of important :) I also don't see a car fax provided. If it's an as-is sale, given the condition as it appears, I would expect offers much lower than your asking price even with the milage. The overall appearance gives the impression someone just ran the crap out of it and never took care of the truck. On the black SSR, given what you're asking, why not get some really great pictures taken? Those you are using with your phone are less than stellar in spotlighting the car. The backlighting is awful. There are many amateur photographers out there that will take some photo sets with SLR digital cameras on the cheap and those will really make a difference.

Good luck with that sale though.

Stew

Reactions: wizzr

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey, thanks for your effort and input. Professional type photos would be an improvement, but definitely difficult to come by our here in the county. Believe the senior senior who owned it did not give it the attention it deserved, but do not believe it was abused. The tires, wheels, glass, engine, interior, trunk and the key mechanical components are in great condition. Some photos show running boards installed while others do not. The running boards had been removed with the intention of refinishing them in the body color. There is a current AutoCheck that can be made available to any interested buyer. Hopefully some one with a good knowledge of the SSR will jump on this one and with some, time, effort and a little cash will have a really nice SSR.

AN ERROR WITH A WOULD BE BUYER CAUSED THE LISTING FOR THE BLACK 06 ON EBAY TO BE DELETED ON THE 18TH, BUT IT IS BACK UP THIS AM, 8/19/18 AT A MORE ATTRACTIVE PRICE.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black 06 sold. Red 05 to be relisted today on ebay. Thanks to all of the lookers. Need a buyer for the 05 and happy to discuss it in detail with interested parties.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts