Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any members in Hawaii. Fiona and I will be visiting early march on vacation.If anyone would like to hook up drop us a quick email.vavoom:):yellow:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately we have been caught upith the liuidation of Air Australia and unable to make our trip. At this stage we do not look like getting a refund, and as we had booked private accomodation and paid for we also loose our money there. We are very dissapointed and angry about the whole situation.We were toflown out this friday for two weeks..Thanks for getting back to us, maybe sometime in the future we can plan a visit. regards
mark & fiona[vavoom]:yellow::mad

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,959 Posts
Unfortunately we have been caught upith the liuidation of Air Australia and unable to make our trip. At this stage we do not look like getting a refund, and as we had booked private accomodation and paid for we also loose our money there. We are very dissapointed and angry about the whole situation.We were toflown out this friday for two weeks..Thanks for getting back to us, maybe sometime in the future we can plan a visit. regards
mark & fiona[vavoom]:yellow::mad
Mark,
Sorry to hear that bit of news. I can tell the timing really hurts, but I hope the situation can be turned around and you get a refund. Vacations can be rescheduled, but not when the money has been stolen.

·
Registered
596 Posts
SSR's in Honolulu

Oh, that's really bad that you're trip got messed up like that.

In case Hawaiian or another Airline helps you out and you are able to reschedule the trip, let us know and the Fanatics here will show you our Aloha.

Once you're here.....no worries

AKWARES

·
Super Moderator
13,780 Posts
If you are heading out I can give you a list of VIN's and owners in Hawaii.
I don't have them identified by Island though.
You might have to slum with Maui Mike and his Tirota! Ah So! :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts