Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a total of 3 other SSR's in my hometown carshow Friday and Saturday. An '03 and an '04 showed up Friday night for the cruise. Another '03 with a tear drop trailer was there for the Show on Saturday.

Since this was a pre-'72 show - we couldn't compete, but did get to set up near the corvette display. I do believe the 'vette owners were envious of the crowds the 2 SSR's brougt - compared to the several nice vetts across the street.

Sure was nice to have another SSR there - to trade off doing the top demos...

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
What error did you get when you tried to upload the pics?

[edit] Try again. I found a setting that needed to be changed. I'll get all of the settings in the new software figured out soon! :lol [/edit]

S

·
0 Posts
I have driven Corvette's for 10 years. In 10 days I have had more people talk to me about the SSR than 10 years of Vettes. This morning at the gas station a gal in her 80's said "great looking car, kind of of reminds me of my hot rod days" Cool gandma.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
I took my car to KOOL APRIL nights car show in Redding,CA this weekend and every where we went people were taking pictures of it or asking what it was. The show was for pre 72 cars so we had to park outside but just happen to get a parking spot just outside and opening to outside the show and i thihk probably 80% of the people there walked ouside to look at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts