Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ever thought of owning an SSR, or adding to the fleet, or adding something rare. WOW there are some dandy SSR's in Mecum's Auction Las Vegas Nov 15 -17, 2018. A couple of rare one's to note* FPR Pacific Blue over Primer's both double chrome, one with only 88 miles, one is a 6 speed the other is Automatic. Also a low mileage Supercharged 6 speed, plust many others. Something for everyone by the looks of it.

https://www.mecum.com/auctions/las-vegas-cars-2018/lots/featured/

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
Gordie - love scrolling through but how do we find the SSR's?
Do you have Lot #'s?

Too tired - will look at it tomorrow
Did they build a '30 Cord In turnheadz Purlple?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I had been in discussion about placing my LS-7 powered Ultra Violet in the mix but decided not to. Not that I really want to but at my age I just have way too many cars to keep up with. Might be my imagination but I'm seeing more of them around here on the road than I have the last couple of years...and that's great.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the latest listings for the auction, I should be there all three days if someone what’s me to check out one for them PM me and I’ll give you my cell number.
I'm making a motion to appoint you ROPE, being of sound body and mind, the Official SSR Fanatic Site Mecum Auction SSR Price Reporter>:) I'd like the results of ALL of them if it's not too much trouble! Do I have a seconder?:cheer:

·
Caretaker of Max'sSSR
173 Posts
Just go to the web site and search using Chevrolet as make and SSR as model. They will all show up. I would love either of the FPR's....extremely low miles....they are almost destined to be kept as a collectors piece now but I suppose with some minor wrenching, new tires, Simple Engineering upgrades etc... they would be street worthy. SMH....very low miles!

·
Tech Support/Research
1,742 Posts
Yellow SSR at Mecum/ Silver SSR at Mecum

Lot T181, a yellow 2004, looks to have some issues. The hood fits poorly, binding at the windshield post. A lower fender extension also shows a fitup gap. There is evidence of repainting and dents. This one warrants a very close inspection.
Update: It was announced as having a rebuilt title.

By contrast, Lot F104.1, a silver 2005 six-speed with 12,665 miles, is very clean, a three-owner car per discussion with the owner. The tires are weather checked and will need to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
4,267 Posts
Well That's Fine or WTF

A six speed SC chrome for $17K.

I wish I had access to that when I bought mine.

5,400 miles a year probably means it was driven about right.

IMO that needed buying. There isn't a buyer's premium at Mecum is there?

Dave

·
Tech Support/Research
1,742 Posts
Red SSR

A six speed SC chrome for $17K.

I wish I had access to that when I bought mine.

5,400 miles a year probably means it was driven about right.

IMO that needed buying. There isn't a buyer's premium at Mecum is there?

Dave
Yes, there is a buyer’s premium above the hammer price. This truck’s condition showed its mileage, IMO. The hammer price was $17,000, plus 10%, so the buyer paid $18,700.

·
Tech Support/Research
1,742 Posts
Red 2005 SSR at Mecum

Lot T195, a red 2005 automatic, was announced on the block as having a branded title. Hammer price was $16,500, plus the buyer's premium, so the buyer paid $18,150.

·
Daily Driver
8,980 Posts
You two are in Vegas, playpen of the world, and you're hanging around a used car lot? :glol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts