Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a monthly SSR gathering EVERY LAST SUNDAY of the month at 1:00pm. in Antioch, ca (Hillcreast Exit off Hiway#4) on East 18th.Street.

Gunter's across from Foster Freeze between "A" Street and Hillcreast Ave., on E. 18th. Street.

Feb. 26th. is the next one.....

All SSR's are welcome to meet, eat and greet...

If everyone did this we could have a whole lot of meeting places to choose from...

Steve

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Get Togethere

THE WIFE AND I HAD A GREAT TIME EVEN THOW IT RAINED. EVREYONE WAS GREAT. AT LEAST EVERYBODY BROUGHT OUT THERE :ssr NO TRAILER QUEENS HERE. WE HAD A TOTAL OF 5 THERE ONE BLACK ONE YELLOW TWO BLUES AND ONE SILVER ALL 6 SPEEDS EX FOR ONE. NOT BAD FOR AN INFORMAL GET TOGETHER. HOPE TO SEE MORE NEXT TIME. ITS THE LAST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH THANKS TO EVERY BODY .........MARK:seeya

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to thank all the guy's and gal's that brought their beautfufl SSR's out in the rain yesterday to meet other SSR'ers and have a great time compareing, conversing, sharing tips and experiences. I hope the next last Sunday meeting will be a sunny day and other SSR's can join us too. We should plan a DRIVE THROUGH (Mini Rodrun) of our local Chevrolet Dealership in the future....

You're all great people, Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts