Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my SSR Road trip to St.Louis from Dallas, Texas. Great weather and We got to pull the Pro Mod dragster to the line 4 times... Pictures are posted in the gallery. Also the amspromods show airs July 11 on ESPN2. 11:00 AM :seeya :cool
I do have a nasty ding on the hood :mad from the trip back, so first order of business is finding someone with the experience with the invisi-shield, so I can get the dings fixed and that applied ASAP!

C

·
0 Posts
Were you there when :angel Darrell Russell :angel was killed? The accident didnt look nearly as bad as some I've seen. Wonder what happened.? It was obvious a tire blew and took the wing off the car. But I'm not sure what caused his fatal injury.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ChevySSR said:
Were you there when :angel Darrell Russell :angel was killed? The accident didnt look nearly as bad as some I've seen. Wonder what happened.? It was obvious a tire blew and took the wing off the car. But I'm not sure what caused his fatal injury.

I think that happened on Sunday (I was driving back to Texas)and it is a sad thing when something like this happens. All the guys race against each other almost every weekend but they all support each other and are great friends too He will be missed. :angel
I am glad I wasn't there on Sunday becuase the top fuel runs just before promod and I was helping the team hand out water to the promod racers and would have been there waiting for their heat to start. My heart goes out to Darrell Russell's family here in Texas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts