Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some information. I just received [2] two S.S. DOOR HANDLE COVERS. I had always thought [somehow] the left & right were different as someone mentioned that the tail gate handle was the same as the passenger side handle? I can see no difference in the covers I received. Both seem to match up to each other when put back to back? My thoughts are, all [3] three are the same shape...............I think I just answered my own question? The outside [shape] is the same on all [3] three. ONLY the part that attaches to the truck is different?????????

Thanks for any help.............Birdmans

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
I need some information. I just received [2] two S.S. DOOR HANDLE COVERS. I had always thought [somehow] the left & right were different as someone mentioned that the tail gate handle was the same as the passenger side handle? I can see no difference in the covers I received. Both seem to match up to each other when put back to back? My thoughts are, all [3] three are the same shape...............I think I just answered my own question? The outside [shape] is the same on all [3] three. ONLY the part that attaches to the truck is different?????????

Thanks for any help.............Birdmans
The handle assemblies are different Left and Right, the tailgate is interchangeable with the passenger (Right) side. The outside face of the handles is the same on all three. The covers will fit all three.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
same

The handle assemblies are different Left and Right, the tailgate is interchangeable with the passenger (Right) side. The outside face of the handles is the same on all three. The covers will fit all three.
Thank you for confirming what I thought after getting half way through my post. Now to figure out how to get one more? I was told they only come in pairs from the vendor I got them from?

Bird

1 - 3 of 3 Posts