Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just learned what Wilbur Buds are! They sound yummy. Maybe I'll have to bring extra cash to bid on that one. But Lobster 🦞 from Maine,. Sailing sure makes her basket sound good too!

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,890 Posts
I'm in, trying to figure out what to put in it. Maybe a tooth brush! Guess not some people here don't have teeth.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t know what you will put in the basket, but I bet the basket will be wrapped in shiny silver foil !!!

·
Blue Angel
795 Posts
Bumpiky Bump Bump!!

Hey y'all! From what I can tell we have 6 or maybe 7 states represented.
Really? I mean Really?
Does your state not have awesome aspects that your family from other states would love to take home after heated bidding to win?
Seriously, don't you want to share the cool items you chose to represent the place you house your one of a kind SSR and have folks take that Wowza basket home to their neighbors and say - hey look at this!!

Come on, Come on! You now this is fun!
You know this is cool!
Show off the assets of your state.
You now you want to.
You know you will turn to the folks sitting around your banquet table Sunday night and say -
"We should have done this. Dang I wish we had done a basket for our state".

Show us what you got!! Do this!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,373 Posts
It is hard to package Sandy Beaches, Sunny Skies, Snowy Mountains, and wide open spaces, with a touch of freeways and dirt roads in a basket. All the things that make So Cal wonderful.

·
Blue Angel
795 Posts
It is hard to package Sandy Beaches, Sunny Skies, Snowy Mountains, and wide open spaces, with a touch of freeways and dirt roads in a basket. All the things that make So Cal wonderful.
No it isn't .
Not any more difficult for any other state to show off what you produce, represent, respect or appreciate.
Cali has some awesome features and assists.
Heck, fill a basket with oranges and lemons from your own back yard!! And add in pictures of the trees they came from! Winner-winner-orange-and-lemon-dinner!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
OK, I'll bring a basket from the Great States of Hysteria & Confusion.
That could be from just about every State! :eek: But Thank you very much Bruce!!!

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,325 Posts
I take it these Baskets will be in the silent auction are we supposed to put a value on our baskets before the bidding or not just wondering????

·
Registered
38 Posts
Depending on the number of baskets. We are planing to live auction at the banquet. If we recieved loads of them then we would put some in the silent action. You cpd set the opening bid on your own basket. You could do that either way.
The basket I'm doing is an Ohio State theme. Scarlet n Grey all the way. I'm sure the cost that's been invested in it is more than what people will bid. But it's the fun of the bid. The money goes into the rally fund. I'm curious how much we can get the out of state buckeyes to spend to get it!
So fill yours for fun n see what happens!

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
This is just my observation or.02. Some owners are on SSR Facebook and do not visit this forum and vice versa. I have not seen anything on Facebook about the baskets or the costume contest at the theater. Probably too late now.

·
Blue Angel
795 Posts
This is just my observation or.02. Some owners are on SSR Facebook and do not visit this forum and vice versa. I have not seen anything on Facebook about the baskets or the costume contest at the theater. Probably too late now.
Never too late!
Copy & Paste links to the two forums on the Facebook page.

Reactions: HUAW
21 - 40 of 60 Posts