Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new SATIN steering wheel - - - SOLD - - - SOLD . . . .

Also have rubber mats for an 04 - 2 sets $50.00 a set . .

Cargo bar & net - $125.00

emergency top key- $45.00 Shipped . .

front plate holder- $40.00

FOB key pad - $25.00 Shipped. . .

Full set of SATIN WHEELS & Tires ($500.00) - or I will sell just the wheels for $100.00each . Pick up on the wheels is a good idea . . .

thanks\
aj :ssr

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a like new SATIN steering wheel with both side controls for sale. It has about 2000 miles on it and I don't need it. I will sell it for $175.00 plus shipping to the lower 48. I am in Daytona Florida area, so if you can use it give me a call @ 518-858-2002 . . . .

Also have rubber mats for an 04 - 2 sets
Cargo bar & net
emergency top key
front plate holder
FOB key pad
Full set of SATIN WHEELS & Tires ($500.00) - or I will sell just the wheels for $100.00each . Pick up on the wheels is a good idea . . .

thanks\
aj :ssr
AJ could you post a pic of the wheels/tires? Are the rims in good shape?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I was told by my local Chevy dealer that if a FOB has been matched up with another vehicle before it can't be matched up with another? Is this accurate?
FAUSE IT JUST NEEDS TO BE REPROGRAMED. BUT YOU CANT HAVE 2 # 1s OR 2 #2s AS THE SEAT ADJUSTS TO THAT PERSON.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
FAUSE IT JUST NEEDS TO BE REPROGRAMED. BUT YOU CANT HAVE 2 # 1s OR 2 #2s AS THE SEAT ADJUSTS TO THAT PERSON.
But, if you don't use the automatic settings in the DIC :glol (sorry, this acronym still cracks me up), it doesn't matter whether you have two of the same numbered Fobs. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
That is correct, because as of now I have two #1 fobs, I just don't use the auto-adjust for the driver. Everything else works just fine. kram6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts