Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer I got my 05 6spd from couldn't find all the stuff that comes with the car when I picked it up (late on a Saturday) so he said he would send it to me, which he did the following Monday when the office was open. But no Leather shift cover. He was not familiar with the part but said if I could get him a part # he'd get one for me. Does anyone know the part #?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

2005SSR6Speed said:
Mine is in the original bag in my glove compartment. I will be picking up the SSR tomorrow hopefully. I will give you a yell when I get it back.
Hopefully the bag has the part # on it. I'll be waiting to hear from u.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoeee!

gmpartsguy said:
Part number is 15297072, MSRP is 128.50 and requires special handling to order. :seeya

I'm glad the dealer is paying for it and not me, otherwise I might use an old sock as some have suggested to prevent blisterd palm.

Thanks for the part #. John317

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well does anyone knit??? I bet it would be easy to knit up a little something and you could color code it or some really cool looks!
Dingbat, that thing is kind of ugly, you gonna get one?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
cover

JOHN, You have to remember that the SSR isn't a cheap truck . "CLASS COSTS" : Just be glad mother G.M. is paying for it .seeya Kay :ssr

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Well does anyone knit??? I bet it would be easy to knit up a little something and you could color code it or some really cool looks!
Dingbat, that thing is kind of ugly, you gonna get one?
OOh, I just had a flash back to one of those barbies with the knitted dress. You know, the one that fits over a spair role of TP. My granny always had one of those in her bath room.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey Marc,

Maybe the next photo contest should be to see who has the funniest and/or most original shifter cover.....

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts