Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Two Tone Owner
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally some nice top down weather in Florida and I’ve been cruising around and going to some car shows and cruise nights.
It’s amazing the amount of attention my slingshot gets.
I wonder if it’s because it’s a SSR or because it’s a YELLOW R. :yellow::yellow:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hey Walter was that you I passed on route 44 today? You were heading east and I was heading west in the Impala SS about 2:45 or so

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
Finally some nice top down weather in Florida and I’ve been cruising around and going to some car shows and cruise nights.
It’s amazing the amount of attention my slingshot gets.
I wonder if it’s because it’s a SSR or because it’s a YELLOW R. :yellow::yellow:

Maybe it attracts people who are a bit buggy - nothing attracts bugs like a yellow SSR.:grin2:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Your Truck is looking very good Damn near blinded me it was so shiny I really mean that. Good Stewardship my friend. Let me know when you can make one of the Friday night shows in Deland at Mickey D's and I'll show you the 427 (shhhh) ford :eek:)

·
Two Tone Owner
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your Truck is looking very good Damn near blinded me it was so shiny I really mean that. Good Stewardship my friend. Let me know when you can make one of the Friday night shows in Deland at Mickey D's and I'll show you the 427 (shhhh) ford :eek:)
Yes, not bad for original paint and not a trailer queen, 125,000 miles on it.
I’ll have to see when I can get to that show.
Nice talking to you again Dan. :yellow::yellow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts