Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still looking for a set of accessory sill plates with aluminum inserts. PM me please.

·
Perfectionist
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on fellas! somebody has a set out there they are not using!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
Guys asking for sill plates might find a photo of what you are talking about so we can help. Several have offered help but you say not the right ones. Show what you want. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
He doesn't have a picture. I have posted pictures of them on his other threads, but I'm not posting pictures again because people think I'm selling them!!

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,301 Posts
Sill Plate Pictures

I am reluctantly posting this but here is what they are looking for. I'm not so sure I want to sell them but at least here are some pictures, I bought two sets from GM 12 years ago and have only used one set. I thought some day I might buy another SSR but as time goes on it probably won't happen.>:)
I just opened these today to take the pictures.

Attachments

·
Perfectionist
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JAMES DEAN, pm sent. Dino

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
@James Dean, or any other Original SSR owner. Were there 2 different Factory styles? I can't tell if there is a pattern on yous or the reflection is blocking it. Mine '06 have some type of pattern on them, and the bars and letters are higher up. I was told they were Factory accessory. Ha! dang now I posted a picture

Nick

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,301 Posts
@James Dean, or any other Original SSR owner. Were there 2 different Factory styles? I can't tell if there is a pattern on yous or the reflection is blocking it. Mine '06 have some type of pattern on them, and the bars and letters are higher up. I was told they were Factory accessory. Ha! dang now I posted a picture

Nick
Nick
I can't tell you if they made more then one pattern but the two sets I have are smooth and came from GM and have the GM part# on the paper work. The ones I have seen look like mine.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
43,072 Posts
Nick
I can't tell you if they made more then one pattern but the two sets I have are smooth and came from GM and have the GM part# on the paper work. The ones I have seen look like mine.
Those are the same ones I have too!!

·
Tech Support/Research
1,735 Posts
Aluminum Sill Plates

New Old Stock GM sill plates that I have seen look like those in the photos posted by James Dean. The finish is a combination of polished ribs and a frosted finish. Attached are photos of the GM Part Number from the box and a close-up view around the "SSR" lettering.

Attachments

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,284 Posts

Nick
Nick
There were two styles. The “Satin” style that James And Dan have and posted pictures of, and a “Bright/Chrome” style (sort of) that had the polished dots with a satin background that you (Nick) posted pictures of.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts