Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contacted a local here that has the equipment necessary to do these. I'm having them done, and wanted to know if anyone else might be interested. If there is enough interest, I'll try to get some prices on a group buy.

Not sure if we can keep the lighted mirror. BUT, might be able to have the SSR logo embroidered into the leather...anyone know the protocol for using it?

No idea on the price yet...

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Please provide some pictures...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
There are mirrors in the visors?

I did know that, but the question illustrates how often I find them useful. :lol

Interested. Yes, but only if the result is of the best quality.

That would be easiest way to deal with stickers.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no pics until mine are done...This thread is to find out if anyone else is interested so I can get a bulk price. No commitment needed, just a general idea how many are interested.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I would also be interested. I trust you will be using leather to match the interior. If you go ahead with having yours done, could you inquire if the shop would be interested in doing mine in yellow leather. I have more than enough left over from when I had my seats and door panels covered. I had inquired at that time about the visors but the guy said he did not have the proper machine to do the sewing. To bad because I think it would look great.

Please keep me posted.

bcbear

Marc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts