Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing 20's and 22's on my SSR, have 550 miles on my 03 SSR.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am helping a friend of mine with his 59 Chevy fleetside truck. He wants to use 20s and 22s. There are no tires available that match for the front and rear. I assume you are gonna go with 8" wide in the front and 10" in the rear? What size and brand are you using? :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be installing the tires and wheels on Wednesday so I will have more info then. Honestly, after several weeks of research my brain just can't remember at this time.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wheels

Yes i have checked all over myself about the tires was going to go all chrome then it seems chg tire size is expensive plus why put chrome when all else is satin as they call it.What is really crazy you can't rotate tires from front to back to keep them wearing longer GM did that so we have to keep buying new tires thanks Doug.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nahh, GM sized 'em that way because it looks cool! :cool If they hadnt of put those sizes on I would have. :thumbs

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much do you want for one of the front 19" rims? I have a nasty scratch in one of mine and would like to replace it.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
mnkybrs

You can get the wheel repaired by Wheels America for about $120.00. I have had many repaired and they look like new when there done.

·
Registered
413 Posts
how much for your wheels and tires

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will price the tires and find out how much GM charges and make appropriate reduction

Joel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts