Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0649.jpg
I bought two of these at an estate sale. Is there a proper name for them.
THey are for sale. Please forgive if I list in the wrong place. Total newb.

·
Proud Original Owner
18,187 Posts
We call them soft storage bags or saddle bags. They are made to attach on each side in the SSR bed storage compartment.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,804 Posts
You might want to post this under SSR Parts for Sale/Wanted and also where the bags are located since there would be shipping costs involved.

Dave

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
Please contact me so we can discuss.

Thanks,
Rodger Kyde
You will need to post some contact information here so rponycar can contact you since they have not posted enough to have PM privileges.

I think you are four minutes behind me. I'm also waiting to hear back
rponycar does not have enough posts to PM you so I hope you included contact information

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I provided my mobile number in the PM, with the understanding yponycar can receive PMs, just not send them. Is this correct?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
I provided my mobile number in the PM, with the understanding yponycar can receive PMs, just not send them. Is this correct?
Yes sir.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My apologies for delay in getting back regarding the saddle bags. Busy weekend. I am posting a few more pics. I will sell these and ship anywhere in the CONUS for $250. I am located in Orlando. IF you want to pick them up, $200. I'm in Orlando.
The original owner may have been member of this group. I also picked up a couple of jackets with the SSR Fanatic logo.
I will contact interested parties in the order they responded.
Uneven or blotchy colors are the sun peeking through the shade I was taking pictures in. There are no color or finish issues.
Thank you for your interest

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
rponycar, tell us more about those jackets ~~ color, size, condition, price, etc. How many are there? - :nerd:

==============
David :black:

·
LKMURKY
450 Posts
I'll take a size Large SSR Jacket if you have one. Sent you a PM with contact info.
Cary
LKMURKY
04:yellow:
06 :blur:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hello,

I was your second contact on these bags when you first offered these bags 4 to 5 days ago. I sent several follow up messages. I stated that I wanted the bags and never heard back. I would be very happy if you would respect the order of people who contacted you. Hence, I am prepared to pay you ASAP. I will send through PayPal. My contact information is phone: 513 683 5407 or cell 513 600 8679.

Thanks,
Rodger Kyde

1 - 20 of 32 Posts