Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few things sitting here that need a new home, maybe a Christmas present for someone?????? All items milled 6061 thick aluminum parts, not easily dented like stainless, doesn't pit or peel like chrome and easily polished if scratched. I make these and other custom items all the time but these parts were ordered as extras. See link in my signature below for complete list of parts.

Reply here or send a PM with interest or questions .......

This is all I have left - Two new tailgate handle covers - $40 each
I have one polished and one in satin finish, attach with supplied 3M tape.

This is what they look like on side door .....

One set of new polished intake cover inserts = $50 (can make satin finish if you want)
Fit into stock airbox indentations. Three parts, milled edges all around, attach with RTV. New and unused.
SOLD

One new tailgate door sill cover with truck outline - $85 (can make it satin if you want)
Polished, attaches with 3M tape that is supplied.
SOLD

New Ultra Violet factory painted engine cover - $230
Very rare, have not seen another like it but I am sure they are out there somewhere. Would look great on silver, UV, yellow, or ???? Inserts on EBay go for $160 to $300 so I figured somewhere in the middle is good for pricing.

SOLD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Say there again,

Any thoughts about how to install a Hurst T handle shifter to my '05 SSR 6 speed manual? Thanks and have a happy holiday.

Genghis007

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Say there again,

Any thoughts about how to install a Hurst T handle shifter to my '05 SSR 6 speed manual? Thanks and have a happy holiday.

Genghis007
Click here and look at this I found it by typing T-handle shifter in the Keyword box after I clicked on Advanced Search under tools in the red bar at the top of the page.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Say there,

Do you know how members to color the exterior door handles to match the color of the SSR. Thanks.

Genghis007
Everyone I know that has done that has the handle painted with automotive paint. You could use a simple vinyl overlay if you found a color close enough.

Say there again,

Genghis007
The link that was provided above from Bluestreak is a handle that was offered for the automatic adapter I make, not for the manuals. If you would like to use a T handle for your automatic please send me a Private Message and I can build an adapter for you.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm looking for polished door sills.Who has them
Ahhhhh, me..... The sill you purchased for the tailgate is the same one I build for the doors. When used in the door position it will follow the curved line that is embedded in the plastic sill. Here is a pic. I just sold the one you bought as a tailgate since I only had one left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts