Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Suede Dash cover for sale with teal Chevrolet SSR embroidering, new, never installed, still has the tags attached. I think I paid around $90 including embroidery and shipping, tax, etc.. Asking $75 includes shipping and you won't have to wait six weeks for them to make it. I no longer have an SSR.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a Suede Dash cover for sale with teal Chevrolet SSR embroidering, new, never installed, still has the tags attached. I think I paid around $90 including embroidery and shipping, tax, etc.. Asking $75 includes shipping and you won't have to wait six weeks for them to make it. I no longer have an SSR.
No interest? This is really nice cover and if you live in Florida or Georgia, or a real hot sunny climate, your dash is getting cooked and so are the plastic parts under it. I bought this for my Aqua Blur, but it would look good in most any color vehicle. Offers???

·
MY05SSR
460 Posts
Dash Cover

I'm very interested in it

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No interest? This is really nice cover and if you live in Florida or Georgia, or a real hot sunny climate, your dash is getting cooked and so are the plastic parts under it. I bought this for my Aqua Blur, but it would look good in most any color vehicle. Offers???
SOLD, Thanks!Please close this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Shadowman
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing