Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:seeya
Hi all,

Now that fall is upon us, one must consider all the messy weather ahead, especially those of us in the northern states.

Has anyone seen or purchased "exact size", rubber floor mats for the SSR. I'm sure most auto stores don't carry them.

Unfortunately, I can't put mine away for winter hibernation :(
I'll be crying the blues once that first salt truck hits the road. :cry :cuss :cry :cuss :cry :cuss

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jim

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I rec'd a pair of "ExactMats" for Christmas last year - they are clear plastic/rubber - with grip feet on the bottom. They work great - and fit well...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Rubber OEM floor mats

Anybody get these? Are they nice and worth $99? Need a report please. :)

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
rj5620 said:
Anybody get these? Are they nice and worth $99? Need a report please. :)
I got them. Their exactly the same size as the carpet but in rubber. Has a nice truck outline. I was rather surprised at how light the box was when it arrived. As far as it being a all weather mat? To me the OEM mats seem too small. I ended up installing some black carpet runners in the driver and passenger foot well, then putting the rubber mats over that. So if I'm muddy, I don't have to think where my feet are on the mats.

Are they worth 99. I paid over 116 plus tax (surcharge for Hawaii). I would buy them again if only to get the truck outline and SSR on the mats.

If I remember right, there was a post previously showing the mats. Do a search.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Good Idea the same thing happened in my Jeep. I got the Jeep "Mud and snow mats" but they are to small and now I have salt stains on my carpets that im going to have to deal with come spring.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
BobA gave me a set of exactmats the last time I saw him. Needless to say, they will be in my truck as long as I have it. They fit well and look good.:seeya

·
Registered
213 Posts
As much as I like the looks of the Exact mats and the rubber SSR mats, I use the oversized Walmart black rubber mats. They catch everything and cover all of the carpet so no stains. Maybe this summer, I will get the rubber mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts