Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up in the middle of the night from a dream (cruis'in around) that my SSR had Suicide Doors! What about that for a suggestion to Chevrolet? As I remember it looked AWSOME!
:cool

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
There were several trucks at the car show that had those type doors on the kids really liked them. I bet it would look cool!

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Lambo Doors

mr.merlin said:
I don't know if you can do it due to the windows going up after closing. thought about it or lambo doors??

The lambo doors were my first thought also :rolleyes: . I just might have to check out the import cruiser books to see if the company that makes those would be interested in making a set for the SSR. I think it would be cool :cool . The window would still roll down slightly before the door popping out a little before swinging up wards. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
mr.merlin said:
I don't know if you can do it due to the windows going up after closing. thought about it or lambo doors??
The windows should not be a problem, the drop would be needed just the same. Relocating the handle and designing a new set of hinges and mounts is where the challenge is.

Lamob doors. I just wouldn't be right. (but that's just a personal opinion.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts