Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
04 Red Stock.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading all the pdfs and replacing parts from Dictator, our red '04 is finally dependable. Much easier to use as a daily driver and sounds better than my Corvette. Since Jennifer owns it, I registered her for a car show. Let the summer begin!

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,156 Posts
If your lucky you will get to wash it and fill it with gas and maybe get to go along to the car shows. Just kidding. Nice looking ride.

·
Registered
04 Red Stock.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your lucky you will get to wash it and fill it with gas and maybe get to go along to the car shows. Just kidding. Nice looking ride.
You're not kidding. She lets me maintain it, but I have to make a reservation to drive it. She loves that car!

·
Slingshot Rules!
78,812 Posts
After reading all the pdfs and replacing parts from Dictator, our red '04 is finally dependable. Much easier to use as a daily driver and sounds better than my Corvette. Since Jennifer owns it, I registered her for a car show. Let the summer begin!

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,156 Posts
You're not kidding. She lets me maintain it, but I have to make a reservation to drive it. She loves that car!
My wife got a new Blazer I have got to drive I think 3 times. Once to the body shop to get a scratch fixed, she even let me pay for it. Once to the dealer to get the oil changed, she let me buy the Mobil 1 oil I wanted them to use. Once to return it back after the body shop. I also got to buy the paint chip kit, the new hood protector and I get to order some vinyl wrap to cover up the silver on the bumpers. Oh and yes I get to pay for the vinyl and hood protector. I told her the hood protector was her mother's day gift. For Christmas she got seat covers. Yep you guessed it I got to pay for and install them. But it keeps her out of my SSRs. so there is that positive note to it.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,112 Posts
@Mark&Jennifer, Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts