Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share with you all, our 4th of July weekend. We spent Friday thru Sunday at the Summer Nationals in Worcester MA.

The Summer Nationals is in its 14th year, and is getting bigger and better every year. The list of activities is fun packed. Everything from just showing your car or bike to burn outs and drag racing down Main street Worcester (2nd largest city in Ma) and so much more.

We spent our weekend just cruising Main St, and parked at Greenhill Park showing off our SSR.

The attention we received was overwhelming. We had a blast talking with both car lovers and other cars owners.

We had the only SSR in the show, but I think next year we will see more SSR's.

I have attached just a few of the many pictures. Hope I did this right.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
That event is always a good time! It's amazing what the police let everyone get away with up there. I was getting ready to go on my honeymoon so I didn't make it this year. I'll probably cruise up in my M-Yellow C6 convertible next year :)

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Car show comments

Last Sunday I went 2 a small car show in Delray, Florida. There were bout 56-60 vehicles when I arrived. All types from full size p/u's 2 street/drag racers 2 rice burners.

When I pulled in it was like a giant vaccum cleaner was suckin every1 2 my SSR. :lol

Like they never saw 1 b4. Most hadn't in person, up close. I spent the next 2 1/2 hrs answering ?'s n givin tours. Of course I jus lov'd it. :lol Mostly the women got all excited bout it n wanted their significant other 2 buy 1. So hopefully the dealers will benefit from my promo n Monday was a good sales day 4 the SSR in SoFla.
:thumbs

:cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts