Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need some extra 'GO' parts for your SSR while at the 2017 International Rally next week, here is an optional side excursion - Summit Racing Retail Store Grand Opening:cool starts today through next week at 2200 E. Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76001. Since Summit Racing is now in TEXAS they are doing the opening BIG!!!!! I have confirmed with Summit's Richard Adams that they have parking for 155 SSRs:wink2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
sounds like a good place to visit

·
Registered
115 Posts
I drove by there this past weekend on a trip to East TX. Man, I wanted to stop and visit but I had a tight schedule and couldn't take the time. I did notice they had lots of parking and there were some street rods there as well. Looks like a cool place for car guys for sure...

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,274 Posts
Bob
I'm surprised you allowed them to park Bigfoot on top of your R......:grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. Thursday afternoon. Find me at the Rally. I'll be the one driving the SSR. HA!!! HA!!! I would call the retail store to confirm any parts you are looking to buy. Summit Racing Retail Store - Arlington (682) 375-2700.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Summit

Yeah, they can handle 150 Rs. I went on Friday--it was just like Walmart! The retail store is about the size of a football field with sooo many goodies. Very easy to find. SW corner of I20 and 360.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts