·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
:silver::purple::blue::black::yellow::ssr:blur:

·
Registered
63 Posts
If You Take Laquer Thinner And Rub Over The Sticker It Will Fade Into The Visor. You Then Remove The Visor Purchase A Can Of Satin Black Or Charcoal Fabric Dye(paint) Spray It Just Enough To Cover you Have Solved The Problem Unless You Would Rather Have A Sticker Of Some Other Color tocreate the same issue

·
Slingshot Rules!
61,393 Posts
If You Take Laquer Thinner And Rub Over The Sticker It Will Fade Into The Visor.the You Remove The Visor Purchase A Can Of Satin Black Or Charcoal Fabric Dye(paint) Spray It Just Enough To Cover Tou Have Solved The Problem Unless You Would Rather Have A Sticker Of Some Other Color
That'll work, Dolenz, but . . .

Ed's stickers are a helluva lot better looking, much less work involved and, above all, are easily removed if the next owner wants the "legal" look.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Attachments

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Ed: I like it, could I get two sets(four stickers) also is their anyway to preserve the yellow ones when installing? Please give me your payment options,I have paypal. Pardon the trying to correspond but am computor illetirate and am just learning all I can about this site. I adopted a Red 05 clean with 15m and am loving it.Thanks George

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Ed: Do you have a delivery date on the 4 each Topls 1 stickers? Also can you make a large one for a spare tire cover that will stick on denium? Thanks George

·
Registered
16 Posts
Need to order

Hi Ed and I need to order a pair of these covers. Can you email how I can send a check in payment. Do not really know how to navigate this "board", but just got my 2005 Yellow SSR this past Friday and have to get rid of those "warning labels". Thanks, SpicewoodGlenn.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome

Well Texas has a new proud owner of a 2005 Slingshot Yellow SSR as I found and bought one this past Friday. My wife and I took our first "shakedown cruise" on Saturday with a 100 mile outing to Kerrville, Texas and return through Fredricksburg...first witness of how the SSR turns heads and prompts questions. Even my wife,who is not a "car person", is impressed. I'm having a great time thinking how to "personalize my SSR" and I'm threatening to place wide purple stripes over that beautiful yellow body. Wife is horrified that it will look "too juvenile" ...I'm an LSU grad so I'm thinking "team colors"....hope to get some tips from other SSR owners and vendors on how to make mine "mine"...thanks for the welcome note...SpicewoodGlenn.:yellow::)

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
I have made a new style visor sticker cover to cover the UGLY yellow sticks on the sun visor. They can also be used for anything else you can think of also.

Here are some samples of what are avalible, "ALL" can be custom made with the lettering or outline in any color combination you want. "ANY" color or combination of sticker can be made .

Just PM me with a e-mail address and what you would like and i can e-mail you a sample of what it would look like. I have all the colors the SSR's come in and Two Tone also. The price is $8.95 for a pair (2) shipped.

"ANY" style can be made in "ANY color , below colors are just so you can get a idea of what the colors look like.
Just installed your aqua blur wheel stickers covers and they look great.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I have made a new style visor sticker cover to cover the UGLY yellow sticks on the sun visor. They can also be used for anything else you can think of also.

Here are some samples of what are avalible, "ALL" can be custom made with the lettering or outline in any color combination you want. "ANY" color or combination of sticker can be made .

Just PM me with a e-mail address and what you would like and i can e-mail you a sample of what it would look like. I have all the colors the SSR's come in and Two Tone also. The price is $8.95 for a pair (2) shipped.

"ANY" style can be made in "ANY color , below colors are just so you can get a idea of what the colors look like.
bump

21 - 40 of 270 Posts
About this Discussion
269 Replies
88 Participants
HUAW
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing