Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you take a Sunday Drive in the SSR and where do you go?

I head out to the counrty and I love to drive thru small towns. I am a collector of Antiques and spend my Sundays looking for rummage/estate sales in the country.

Another favoite is to drive to Erma's (Ice Cream) and get the flavor of the month. Next Month it will be Pumpkin.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Good times

Sometimes we drive out to the lake, or the country also and Ice cream is almost always involved. :lol Doing less of that since gas prices went up. :eek

·
Premium Member
19,713 Posts
My wife nad I make our weekly trek to Marks Hotdogs here in san jose it's been here since forever and we do turn heads when we pull in from the tuners to the lowriders even the people who walk to the dog stand

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Sunday is my day of rest...I'm driving my SSR every other day....OK I lied, I drive Sunday too, but it's usually on the way home from somewhere (i.e. Virginia Beach)

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hotrodgirl: Your missing one of the best places to visit in Michigan. Make a trip up to Frankenmuth and just enjoy the town. Also good food and suds available. In fact it might make a nice SSR tour trip this fall sometime. Scheide

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scheide said:
Hotrodgirl: Your missing one of the best places to visit in Michigan. Make a trip up to Frankenmuth and just enjoy the town. Also good food and suds available. In fact it might make a nice SSR tour trip this fall sometime. Scheide

Scheide,

I've been there several times. You are right it's a beautiful trip! I argee an the fall trip also. Sounds like we should round one up!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
When ever I get the whim to see where this road or that roads leads I do it. Not always on Sundays and usually I am having a great time driving that I don't stop anywhere!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sunday Drives.....

My sister and I have gotten closer since our Father passed away. Every Sunday we get together for dinner, find out of the way places to drive to dinner. Living in the bay area, theres never a shortage of dining experiences. Great opportunities to drive the SSR after a long week at work, find some great food, and lots of time to talk. Now if I could just get a life :lol :lol
Mike :cool
Semper Fi

·
Registered
73 Posts
I only drive it on the weekends. Can't tell you where I end up, cause the trip there is so blurry.
All that speed is good for you.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
My wife and I go on Sunday drives around the back sides of the bigger Horse farms here in central Kentucky.Lots to see and no need to be in a hurry. :thumbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts