Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's time to start planning for the Sixth Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 2, 2020 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.
Please let me know if you are coming.

Wino's
SSRFather - b
TopJimmy - b
Abe's$$R - b
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut - b
SSRON 2 - b
Abonadies
Cool Blue - b
SSR Book - b
Phantomguy
Reggiessrbcool - b
Light Show - b
6.0TOGO - b
Grandma - b
MARTY - b
Stiles Sport Roadster

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Well it's time to start planning for the Sixth Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 2, 2020 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. Those who want will meet at Golden Coral for breakfast and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.

Wino's
SSRFather
TopJimmy
Abe's$$R
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut
SSRON 2
Cool Blue
Art & Joyce will be there !!!

·
Trygodfirst
703 Posts
Well it's time to start planning for the Sixth Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 2, 2020 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.

Wino's
SSRFather
TopJimmy
Abe's$$R
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut
SSRON 2
TryGodFirst
Abonadies
Cool Blue