Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hello East Coast SSR Fanatics this is our show lets sign up less than a month away ....... See you there !!!!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Well it's time to start planning for the Sixth Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 2, 2020 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.
Please let me know if you are coming.

Wino's
SSRFather
TopJimmy
Abe's$$R
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut
SSRON 2
Abonadies
Cool Blue
SSR Book
Reggiessrbcool

·
Crazy Horse
657 Posts
Well it's time to start planning for the Sixth Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 2, 2020 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.

Wino's
SSRFather
TopJimmy
Abe's$$R
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut
SSRON 2
Abonadies
Cool Blue
SSR Book
Phantomguy
Reggiessrbcool

·
Crazy Horse
657 Posts
Deborah and I will be there for sure.
Mike "Light Show" Garner
Thanks Pete-say hey to Linda!

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Don't miss the DOO WOP GUYS and our annual Super Bowl SSR Truck Rally with SSR's from all over Fla here! Rain or shine. 12-4 pm. Plenty of time to get home to watch the game!.

Featured charity: Family Meals.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Lucy and I will be attending Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery. It was a great time last year. Hope to see you all again. Take care.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Add Chris and Myself to the list. We will bring Little Red down meet for breakfast and the winery . See you all there

Layne12gun Layne and Chris

·
Premium Member
23 Posts

Wino's
SSRFather - b
TopJimmy - b
Abe's$$R - b
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut - b
SSRON 2 - b
Abonadies
Cool Blue - b
SSR Book - b
Phantomguy
Reggiessrbcool - b
Light Show - b
6.0TOGO - b
Grandma - b
MARTY - b
Stiles Sport Roadster
Dingbat - b
Lane12Gun - b
Harleygrog

·
Crazy Horse
657 Posts

Wino's
SSRFather - b
TopJimmy - b
Abe's$$R - b
BSTPAPA
cigarman
Kraut - b
SSRON 2 - b
Abonadies
Cool Blue - b
SSR Book - b