Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's time to start planning for the Seventh Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 7, 2021 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. It is outside so there is plenty of room to social distance, and remember to wear your mask.

Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.

Please let me know if you are coming.

Wino's
  1. SSRFather (2) & Breakfast
  2. Kraut (2)
  3. Abe'$$R (2) & Breakfast
  4. Lady Di (2)
  5. Chuckwagon
  6. SSR Book (2)
  7. abonadies (2)
  8. Dicktator (2)
  9. LegallyBlonde06 (2) & Breakfast
  10. 6.0TOGO (1) & Breakfast
  11. Reggiessrbcool (2) & Breakfast
  12. LightShow (2)
  13. Topjimmy (2)
  14. 1Redline05 (2)

·
Abe's$$R
2004 Asphalt Black
90 Posts
This is where we met or first ssr fantics .Abe& Sandy will be there,

·
Lady Di driver
2004 custom black and white
146 Posts
We will be in Daytona Beach departing on the 7th and will come down from there and meet you at the winery. See you then Jim and Diane 💖

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Well it's time to start planning for the Seventh Annual Winery Rally. This year the rally will be held on February 7, 2021 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery at 4200 Johnston Place, Ft. Pierce, FL 34951. As always, there will be good music, wine, beer and games. Hopefully good weather too. It is outside so there is plenty of room to social distance, and remember to wear your mask.

Those who want will meet at Golden Corral, 651 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, for breakfast at 10 A.M. and caravan to the winery on a full tummy.

Wino's
  2. Kraut (2)
  4. Lady Di
as always will be there good friends good wine good times

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts

Wino's
  2. Kraut (2)
  4. Lady Di
  5. Chuckwagon
  6. SSR Book
  7. abonadies
  8. Dicktator ?
Chuckstr will be there.....also breaskfast at golden coral

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
1,448 Posts
wish we could, we like this venue but our ssr is having her simple engineering upgrades and new oil pan installed
We look forward to 2021 events soon as I get my vaccine behind me.

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wish we could, we like this venue but our ssr is having her simple engineering upgrades and new oil pan installed
We look forward to 2021 events soon as I get my vaccine behind me.
Sorry we won't see you there. May 2021 be a better, healthier and happier year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts