Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fully loaded 2005 Chevy SSR with a factory installed Lingenfelter Supercharger and just over 8,000 miles. It has the 1SB preferred equipment package with memory seats, homelink, engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromatic mirrors, am/fm stereo with indash CD and Bose Premium Sound. It also includes these options: chrome wheels, cargo compartment wood trim, integrated running boards, auxillary guage package, two sets of custom floor mats, SSR logo indoor storage cover and certified Lingenfelter Supercharger installed. It has brand new OEM Goodyear tires both front and back as well as new battery and trickle charger. It is in pristine condition. It is kept in a heated garage under cover year round and rarely sees rain unless we are out for a drive here in North Carolina and get caught in an unexpected sudden shower.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Wow! I sure wish you lived closer. Am assuming this is an automatic? This unit will be gone before you know it.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Picture is thousand words or one, "Automatic" photo attachment clearly shows an automatic console. Just helping, nice low mileage, best color too, Redline Red Y'all.
Good luck on your sell, Cecil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Still unsure if I really want to do this. Only put about 3000 miles on it in 7 years. A shame the site limits the number of pictures that can be posted but I have many high resolution taken of every detail and the hp tests, invoicing etc. Happy to share with the right buyer.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I believe the limit is the number of pictures per post. So, you can post more pictures in addtional posts.

The colors would be right at home, here in Buckeye country.😃
Personally, I cannot afford or have space for 2.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,647 Posts
Is
Absolutely the right colors! Appreciate that comment. Will do that if asked. Don't want to overstep.
Is that your turntable? Are the pictures current? Just curious because it looks just like the turntable at North Freeway Hyundai but maybe it is common for other dealers as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The pictures are actual pictures of the vehicle taken professionally. The turntable and other shots like those is a common practice of many dealers and resellers. I have a library of them from when I bought the vehicle and have turned some into artwork. None of these pictures in the post were taken recently but they ARE the actual vehicle. Anyone with serious interest can dictate what they would like to see in photography or in person. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful SSR, love the stripes, well done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts