Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to try something a little different here. I never figured that the SSR market was going to be big enough to get us many supporting vendors to pay the bills. I still think that is going to be the case. We will probably get a few over time, but not many.

The site generally isn't very expensive to run from a dollar standpoint. The main controllable cost is bandwidth. So I decided to give this program a try.

In a nutshell, this is a completely voluntary program. If you don't want to become a supporting member then you may happily continue on just as you do today. I will continue to add new things to the site that are for everyone's enjoyment.

If you want to become a Supporting Member you will get some extra things. They include:

150x150 avatar, 30k instead of 100x100
Blue Supporting Member tag
Supporting Member Stars under your username
10 megs gallery space instead of 1 meg
Unlimited attachment space instead of 2 megs
You can use invisible mode
You can move your own threads
Can keep 100 stored private messages
Can use message tracking
Can deny private message read receipt
Can add and edit events on calendars
more things in the future as I get them setup

All for the cost of a cup of coffee once a month. The cost is $25 per year.

If you are interested just go into the User CP. Click on Subscriptions in the left column. Join up.

We are only taking payments via paypal right now but hope to expand it to credit cards soon.

I appreciate any feedback. :cheers

T

·
0 Posts
This is what the tag and stars look like. I also have an avatar that is 150 wide.

<<-------------------------------------

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zainossr said:
Troy, I will assure you that this site has been worth $25 to me; sign me up!
Thanks! Glad to hear it. :cheers

Just click on the User CP link in the menu above and then scroll down. Look at the left for subscriptions and click on it.

I haven't been through the process with it yet since it won't let me paypal money to myself, but it appears to be working as one member has already signed up! :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wildcat66 said:
will there be another way to pay besides Pay Pal?
Yes, but I need to get it setup. I have a 2checkout account for accepting CCs but this software is not setup to integrate with it. I need to sign up for another CC merchant account.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Troy, can you set up my avatar since the pic that I want is already posted as a thumbnail here on the site? It is the one in the thread about the silver grille. It is the full on frontal. I don't have that pic, but it is the one that I want!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Thank's Troy

I'm more than happy to help keep this forum online. Thanks for setting it up and for all the good work.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zainossr said:
Troy, can you set up my avatar since the pic that I want is already posted as a thumbnail here on the site? It is the one in the thread about the silver grille. It is the full on frontal. I don't have that pic, but it is the one that I want!
I resized it but for the life of me can't get it to upload properly. It seems to be corrupted somehow. If we can get the original we might be able to make it work.

S

·
0 Posts
Troy,
I had some issues with Pay Pal and an item I purchrched that was not delivered (NO NOT E-BAY) & I refuse to do business with them but want to support you. When you are set up to receive secure credit cards post it so I can join.
Rick Giles

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
I've only been a member for a week and I have already picked up waaaaay more than $25.00 worth of valuble info from the very knowledgable members on this forum. THANKS everyone!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts