Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO HOO! Just became a supporting member. Thanks to all that have shared info with me over the last few months. Hopefully I will be able to post pics of our ride on here soon.

Daren & Dagmara :reddevil :seeya

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
I've been waiting patiently:banghead :banghead for Dee to post the pix of her newly painted Redline. I was at Kustom Auto Graphix friday when they picked it up. KAG is the folks who did the gold leaf and pin striping on Penelope. Another truly superub piece of artistic work from the guys.

I'll say no more for now. (Dee, can you please hurry):smash

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is "manage attachments?".....I keep trying to post pics but always with "error" reading.......

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?????????????Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x112 -quality 70 -geometry 150x112 -unsharp 10 '/home/sites/ssrfanatic/web/photopost/direct_data/500/thumbs/new_car_198.jpg'

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Did you get my PM look under this box go to the advance button, on the next page head down to the middle hit the manage attatchments and you should get another box for uploading!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Phat300 said:
WOO HOO! Just became a supporting member. Thanks to all that have shared info with me over the last few months. Hopefully I will be able to post pics of our ride on here soon.

I'm thinking of becoming one. Putting it off toooooo long. However a question to the moderator. Would putting a:
before my supporting member icon be asking too much..........:cheers

Thanks Frank

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Phat300 said:

Hurry and post them please!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts