Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I counted approximately 25 supporting members; not too bad for such a short time - I thought. I am sure that running this site is more expensive than that, but I guess it helps. I certainly didn't mind chipping in. :grouphug

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am very happy with the response. :) The site isn't real expensive to run from a hard dollar standpoint. I had to buy the vbulletin license, the photopost license, the graphics and pay for the bandwidth. The supporting member program will take care of the costs on an ongoing basis.

Thanks! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Supporting member

Glad to hear that Troy. And more than happy to contribute. Great site!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Brownhornet said:
Also Will my pictures that I have posted reflect me? And how can I the left side of the screen to show pictures like yours does.
You have a PM. If you can get the pictures to upload into your gallery the link on the left will show up automatically. :cheers

·
Registered
180 Posts
Troy, can you accept a Master Card yet?

Troy Roberts said:
I am very happy with the response. :) The site isn't real expensive to run from a hard dollar standpoint. I had to buy the vbulletin license, the photopost license, the graphics and pay for the bandwidth. The supporting member program will take care of the costs on an ongoing basis.

Thanks! :cheers:
I really want to help you out, this is a GREAT ride, thanks to you. Can you accept a Master Card yet? If so let me know asap. If not, send me the details of where I should sent my check of $25.00 to my e-mail address of [email protected].
:flag

K

·
0 Posts
Please contact me via e-mail and I be happy to support this site. M/C and I are old friends.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks guys! You can send the checks to:

Troy Roberts
PMB121
5370 Clark Rd. Suite A
Sarasota, FL 34233

Please be sure to include your username on them.

I'll go ahead and get you setup now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts