Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it disturbing that several Moderators are not Supporting Members. I appreciate all they have done on this web site, however I also think they need to support it financely, if for nothing else than their own creditalbly.

TOM :ssr

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
The only moderators are Marc NY and Buffy. I believe they were both Suppoting Members before they were moderators - however, given their personal committment of tiime and energy, it doesn't bother me one bit if their Supporting Member fee were waived.

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Which are several??? - I'm also only aware of two moderators.

If the site needs a vote on the matter, I vote to waive supporting member fees for Marc and Buffy - their efforts are much appreciated.

wow - what a perk!!!!!! $25/year

:thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Moderators are Supporting Members

Topcat55 said:
I find it disturbing that several Moderators are not Supporting Members. I appreciate all they have done on this web site, however I also think they need to support it financely, if for nothing else than their own creditalbly.

TOM :ssr
HI Tom,

I just wanted you to know that I am a “Supporting Member” as well as a volunteer Moderator. I became a supporting member July 2, 2004 a month after I joined our great SSRfanatic site.

Supporting Member 07-02-2004 Expires on 07-02-2005

Thank you to the other members for your offer to support John “Buffy” and myself to have free memberships. However we strongly feel that this site has been a wealth of knowledge for us and we will be more than glad to contribute once again when our memberships have expired.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
the envelope please

and the winner is ......Marc N.Y. He's the SSR Man of the Year ! :thumbs

·
Registered
579 Posts
Fee Waived!

Mark and Buffy you guys are great! The contribution you guys make and have made is invaluable. To honor you both I will accept having my fee waived in honor of you both:lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
:eek:)))))

Devastator said:
and the winner is ......Marc N.Y. He's the SSR Man of the Year ! :thumbs
Awe shucks.... and please don't forget to include my “Adobe Twin" brother Moderator extraordinaire John "Buffy" too! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
ECurtis said:
Mark and Buffy you guys are great! The contribution you guys make and have made is invaluable. To honor you both I will accept having my fee waived in honor of you both:lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

Hey - I want in on this action.... :lol :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Slow Down You Guys!

ECurtis said:
houtex said:
Hey - I want in on this action.... :lol :)
OH MY I don't think Troy would like to see that happen... :willy:

·
Registered
84 Posts
The fee is well worth the price for the information and help that is avaiable. A GREAT BIG THANKS to the MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Slowing down

Marc NY said:
OH MY I don't think Troy would like to see that happen... :willy:
Now I find that Disturbing :glol

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Only One

Buffy is a sure thing for next year's SSR 's Man of the year ! :flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
  • I'm a Supporting Member
  • I'm a volunteering Moderator
  • I invite SSR people to stay my house
and I STILL have to wait until NEXT year for SSR Man of the Year? :willy:

But if I have to lose, it should be to Marc NY!
:seeya

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
I think you and Marc should be voted SSR men of the year. For all the great work both of you do. :thumbs :thumbs

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
I Think....

Since I am a supporting FEMALE member of the sight and my husband ( david ) won't let me pose for a picture on the hood of his SSR.... that since Buffy and MarcNY are such great guys, they would let me on the hood of theirs.... and then they have earned their FREE supporting member status !!!!! :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
Since I am a supporting FEMALE member of the sight and my husband ( david ) won't let me pose for a picture on the hood of his SSR.... that since Buffy and MarcNY are such great guys, they would let me on the hood of theirs.... and then they have earned their FREE supporting member status !!!!! :glol :glol :glol :glol

Wooooowhoooooo!!! That will make a great calendar page. What do ya say Marc? Buffy?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts