Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if I'am wrong but we took a poll awhile back about setting up a section on Supporting Venders!!! :( We agreed this should be done, has it fell on deft ears??? If you do a search on Supporting Venders it comes up will nothing.. My thought is with what a vender has to pay to be supporting it should be easy for a member to get to that vender via a search or a section :thumbs
Just My $.02

Happy :ssr ing everyone

:seeya
Tony

·
Registered
192 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
Correct me if I'am wrong but we took a poll awhile back about setting up a section on Supporting Venders!!! :( We agreed this should be done, has it fell on deft ears??? If you do a search on Supporting Venders it comes up will nothing.. My thought is with what a vender has to pay to be supporting it should be easy for a member to get to that vender via a search or a section :thumbs
Just My $.02

Happy :ssr ing everyone

:seeya
Tony
Tony,
I'm all for it. Right now when AMSOIL comes out with a new product line, such as the AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter, I don't really know where to post about it, so I don't. It would be nice to have a sub-forum or a vendor page such as Troy uses on the Corvette Forum where I could post SSR specific info for forum members to browse at their convenience.

But, I'm not sure if that is what Troy envisions for this site, which is based on a community much smaller than that of the Corvette. I'm happy to help in any way I can. :cheers

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Can I suggest that merchants do as I have done with VIN #s
Title a post…. Merchants / aftermarket SSR Then every merchant posts a link on that post. You add sales as they come up. And if need be you bump it up once a week or two.
It would be the go to post for leads to supplies. Just need people to contact you PM. To keep the merchant post clean … Just a thought. :flag

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Not Bad ED

REBEL said:
Can I suggest that merchants do as I have done with VIN #s
Title a post…. Merchants / aftermarket SSR Then every merchant posts a link on that post. You add sales as they come up. And if need be you bump it up once a week or two.
It would be the go to post for leads to supplies. Just need people to contact you PM. To keep the merchant post clean … Just a thought. :flag

Another easy way would be if our moderators made that post a "sticky" and only allowed Supporting Vendor's to post an add in it!
What about it Marc and Buffy? :thumbs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts