Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I did a search to see if anyone has mention the placement of the A/C temp control and A/C fan contol knobs in the cockpit. A/C temp being on the left and fan control in the center.

Most GM vehicle that Ive owned had the A/C-Heat fan control knob closest to the driver. Which I seem to adjust more than the temp.

In doing so I find myself grabbing the 1st knob (temp control) to adjust the fan constantly only to increase the heat.

I know the SSR is differnt. Was the placement of the controls to reflex its retro brothers ?

Anyone else feel the same ? Just my opinion and I guess I could learn it or switch it :lol

Cheers !
Pretzel~

·
Registered
277 Posts
Argo-7 said:
no problem witj me Just had my lawyer call me about my lemon law in PA with GM got 5500.and get to keep the car was because of water leak, Leak is fixed after 4th time! :thumbs :)
This is the third SSR that I know of that has fallen under the "Lemon Law" All three SSR's being "RED".
HMMMMMMMM, looks like we could start a survey here?

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Pretzel said:
Hello,
I did a search to see if anyone has mention the placement of the A/C temp control and A/C fan contol knobs in the cockpit. A/C temp being on the left and fan control in the center.

Most GM vehicle that Ive owned had the A/C-Heat fan control knob closest to the driver. Which I seem to adjust more than the temp.

In doing so I find myself grabbing the 1st knob (temp control) to adjust the fan constantly only to increase the heat.

I know the SSR is differnt. Was the placement of the controls to reflex its retro brothers ?

Anyone else feel the same ? Just my opinion and I guess I could learn it or switch it :lol

Cheers !
Pretzel~
I had no problem at all getting used to it. Of course - in Houston you just leave it on most of the time (sometimes even with the top down :lol )

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
houtex said:
Of course - in Houston you just leave it on most of the time (sometimes even with the top down :lol )
Same here in Atlanta!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts