Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer about moisture in the passenger tail light. he left a message asking if it was intermittant, or all the time? He said GM only covers one. I don't look at it daily, and it wash it at least every other day. I see moisture in one tail and not any in the other. The damn thing leaks.

Anybody know which answer GM is looking for?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GM'S policy is if the moisture covers more than helf the lens, we can replace it, anything less is considered normal condensation, barring any external forces of course.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Reddawgy said:
I called my dealer about moisture in the passenger tail light. he left a message asking if it was intermittant, or all the time? He said GM only covers one.
Sounds like a nice little shell game your dealer's playing. Whichever answer you give, he can claim it's the wrong one!

Logic would dictate that "all the time" would be the correct answer, but of course, logic isn't always the name of the game...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I was presuming, "all the time" was the correct answer, but wanted some second opinions. It does cover at least 50% of the lens. It is very obvious compared to the other lens, I don't understand the run around. I'll call him tomorrow and see what we can do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts