Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just visited 129photos, 129slayer and the Killboy site. Photos from yesterdays run are posted. Too many cool shots to choose from. If you purchase a photo share it here.

Reactions: Firetruck

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,146 Posts
Nice pictures! Is there a control point that determines how many are on the course at one time or what the mix is? I know it is a public highway but in looking at the pictures for sale I see others mixed between the SSRs. Just curious how that happens. Common courtesy or imposed mix.

·
Premium Member
06 Smokin Asphalt, 05 Redline
51 Posts
Nothing is controlled that I saw. You get in line and run up the mountain. There are pull off areas if you are slower than the person behind you.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,146 Posts
Nothing is controlled that I saw. You get in line and run up the mountain. There are pull off areas if you are slower than the person behind you.
Thanks for that explanation. Some day one of my trucks MAY make the run but I have always been concerned about not running fast enough for the guy behind me. I do not wnat to spoil someone else's fun!

·
Premium Member
06 Smokin Asphalt, 05 Redline
51 Posts
We missed you. We had great "topless weather" for the dragon tail run. No pressure at all for the drive. I also told a couple of the new owners about your led tail lights. I need another set too. We hope to see you in Hershey.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,146 Posts
I will be there! LEDs in the bed for those who need them.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got around to downloading some Dragon pics. Here are some from 129photo and 129slayer. Still waiting on the Killboy link
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel
Plant Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Killboy images are a higher resolution, 16MG per image. There is a a lot you can do with a image that size. The others are half size. Here is a Killboy shot that I resized.
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,546 Posts
Love the two Pac Blues together! 😎💙

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,546 Posts
Figured more people would participate. There has been many Fanatics that have driven it over the years and we had over 20 on that day. Pictures are inexpensive at $9-10! 🤔

1 - 14 of 14 Posts